ISO 22716:2007 GMP For Cosmetics
ISO 22716:2007 certification complements the existing GMP set by the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) and ASEAN Cosmetics Directive. The Malaysian market for personal care products has undergone several changes as demand increases. Now, consumers of cosmetics products are not limited to only women but men as well. Thus, this trend allows the cosmetics industry to grow and develop rapidly.
ISO 22716:2007 provides guidelines for the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products. Therefore, ensuring a systematic and practical development of quality products. The GMP in the scheme assures product quality through plant operations based on sound scientific judgement and risk assessment.
Requirements of GMP for Cosmetic
Cosmetic Notification: Application Procedure
- Who Shall Submit for Cosmetic Notification
- Responsibility of the Cosmetic Notification Holder
- Submission of Notification
- Privacy Marking
- Notification Validity Period
- Manufacture or Importation of Product
- Changes in Notification Particulars
- Notification Number
Regulatory Requirements for Cosmetic Product
- Product Particulars
- Safety Requirements
- Cosmetic Ingredients
- Labelling Requirements
- Cosmetic Claims
- Cosmetic Advertisement
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Product Information File (PIF)
- Product Recall
- Reporting of Adverse Event
Benefits of ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practice for Cosmetics
- Assure best industry practice of fundamental operational and environmental conditions required to produce safe products.
- Produce quality products that are recognized and accepted internationally.
- Gain a competitive edge against other companies in the market.
- Ensure the safety of products for consumer use.
How Can ELITE assist you?
We provide management system training and consultancy services. We offer specialized expertise and extensive practical experience to assist client in developing management systems from the initial concept to establishment and successful implementation of the management systems.
We use the following consultation approach to assist you in achieving certification:
- Identify areas requiring improvement or development within your current Management System
- Prepare a strategic action plan, in conjunction with your company personnel, to address those improvement areas and assist with the communication of these requirements to key personnel at all levels
- Provide system-related trainings for your company personnel to create awareness and provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills in the implementation of systems
- Provide assistance and advice on the development and implementation of systems, including preparation of documentation
- Advise and assist, if required, with the preparation and submission of applications to your certification body
- Assist with the development of internal auditing procedures and training
- Conduct internal audit to ensure the effective implementation of the management system prior to final audit by your certification body
- Conduct Management Review Meeting to review performance of management system and identify areas for improvement prior to final audit by your certification body