ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems
ISO 22000:2018 specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption. It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, which are involved in any aspect of the food chain and want to implement systems that consistently provide safe products.
Requirements of ISO 22000:2018
• Normative Reference
• Terms and Definitions
• Context of the Organization
• Planning for the Food Safety Management System
• Performance Evaluation
How can ELITE assist you?
ELITE provides food safety management system training and consultancy services. We offer specialized expertise and extensive practical experience to assist client in developing management systems from the initial concept to establishment and successful implementation of the management systems.
We use the following consultation approach to assist you in achieving certification:
1. Identify areas requiring improvement or development within your current Management System
2. Prepare a strategic action plan, in conjunction with your company personnel, to address those improvement areas and assist with the communication of these requirements to key personnel at all levels
3. Provide system-related trainings for your company personnel to create awareness and provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills in the implementation of systems
4. Provide assistance and advice on the development and implementation of systems, including preparation of documentation
5. Advise and assist, if required, with the preparation and submission of applications to your certification body
6. Assist with the development of internal auditing procedures and training
7. Conduct internal audit to ensure the effective implementation of the management system prior to final audit by your certification body
8. Conduct Management Review Meeting to review performance of management system and identify areas for improvement prior to final audit by your certification body